Projects delivered in matrix organizations have unique criteria when it comes to how resources are assigned, decisions are made, and issues are resolved. In this webinar, you’ll explore key characteristics of successful matrix organizations and the top skills required for project managers in them; in addition, you will review some of the tools used to balance the challenge of being proactive and collaborative in a matrix, while still acting as an independent project management expert.
Key Learning Objectives
- The benefits of a matrix organization and the different types
- How to maximize your influence in a matrix organization
- Managing in a matrix – getting things done
- Essentials of communicating in a matrix
- Key success factors for delivering results in a matrix
- Gaining visibility and connection in a matrix organization